- A copy of front and back sides of a valid identification document (ID card or passport) of the account holder (person)
- Proof of address issued within the last 3 months (e.g.: utility/phone bill, rent receipt)
The utility bill must be in the name of the HiPay Marketplace seller account holder and the address must match with the one provided for the HiPay account.
- Personal bank account identification document (RIB/IBAN)
Please note: all the documents provided must be in the name of the account holder.
Why providing these documents ?
Proof of address
The easiest way to check the personal address provided for the HiPay Marketplace seller account is to send us a recent utility bill, issued within the last 3 months.
That way, sellers do not have to request a proof of address from administrative bodies.
Personal bank account identification document (RIB/IBAN)
A personal bank account identification document (RIB/IBAN) is required to prove the existence of the bank account in the name of the HiPay Marketplace seller account holder.
As a rule, the bank account must have been opened in an institution established in the country where the seller is located.
INFORMATION RELATING TO WITHDRAWALS
- If the account holder is not identified, the seller cannot make any withdrawal requests.
- The number of withdrawals is unlimited.