Using the Identification API
KYC/KYB documents must be sent separately (not in one single file) through POST requests to the Identification API:
The following parameters are mandatory:
- type (type of KYC/KYB document)
- file (document to be uploaded in electronic format)
- php-auth-subaccount-id (ID of the account to be identified)
You will find on our Developer Portal a specific technical documentation with all the necessary information to upload KYC/KYB documents using this web service.
To update KYC/KYB documents, please submit a request through our Support Center.
Accepted formats for KYC/KYB documents
Each KYC/KYB document must be sent in JPEG, JPG, GIF, PDF or PNG format, with a 15 MB maximum file size.
API live testing
- Type 6 documents (bank account identification document (RIB/IBAN), account statements…) must be sent through the Bank-info API.
- The document entitled “Identification of Ultimate Beneficial Owners”, duly completed and signed, and the supporting identification documents of beneficial owners must be sent through https://professional.hipay.com/login (to access this platform, please contact your HiPay account manager).
- If you partnered with a marketplace managing platform, they will also have access to the web service.
In such case, you will have to enter account information and upload KYC/KYB documents on their platform, which is connected to ours.