PayPal has scheduled a maintenance operation which can affect transactions on March 20, 2020, from 6:00 a.m. to 6:15 a.m. CET.
During the time indicated, there will be up to 3 minutes of impact during which merchants may experience the following:
- - Merchants may encounter an increased number of 10001 - Internal Error and/or 520002 - Internal Error responses for API calls.
- - PayPal users may also experience errors accessing the PayPal website (https://www.paypal.com) - and/or the PayPal checkout flows.
- - PayPal REST APIs may result in HTTP 500 errors.
- - PayPal Here, Point of Sale, and Mobile In-Store payments may not complete.
- - Merchants' Store may not show up in the PayPal Consumer Application.
If you have any questions, please contact us through our Support Center.
The HiPay Team