To be compliant with the latest standards of the certificate authorities, HiPay upgrades all certificates regularly.
If you have decided to keep a copy of our final certificate locally on your systems, you will have to update it manually.
The purpose of this document is to guide you in this update process.
1. SSL Certificate Recovery
You can retrieve the last HiPay certificates here:
*.hipay-tpp.com : https://crt.sh/?id=2912852826
Below are the HiPay URLs you may be able to call:
Stage API URL
- Tokenization API : https://stage-secure2-vault.hipay-tpp.com/rest/v2/token
- API for order creation, refund, capture, etc : https://stage-secure-gateway.hipay-tpp.com/rest/
Production API URL
- Tokenization API : https://secure2-vault.hipay-tpp.com/rest/v2/token
- API for order creation, refund, capture, etc. : https://secure-gateway.hipay-tpp.com/rest/
3. Setting up alerts when the SSL certificate is about to expire
Since we don’t alert to a change of certificate, we recommend that you use the certificate's expiry date as a basis for anticipating the update on your side.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us through our Support Center.