PayPal has scheduled a maintenance operation which can affect transactions on June 12, 2020, from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. CET.
During the time indicated, there will be up to 5 minutes of impact during which merchants may experience the following:
- Merchants and customers may experience higher-than-normal declines to transactions.
- Merchants may encounter an increased number of "10001 - Internal Error" and/or "520002 -Internal Error" responses for API calls.
- PayPal users may also experience errors accessing the PayPal website (https://www.paypal.com and/or the PayPal checkout flows.
- PayPal REST APIs may result in HTTP 500 errors.
- PayPal Here and Mobile In-Store payments may not complete.
Please note that due to the nature of this maintenance, the timing of possible impact can not be narrowed down. However, impact, if experienced, is expected to be minimal.
If you have any questions, please visit the PayPal website here:
The HiPay Team