PayPal has scheduled a maintenance operation which can affect transactions on June 26, 2020, from 6:30 a.m. to 6:45 a.m. CET.
During the time indicated, there will be up to 5 minutes of impact during which merchants may experience the following:
- Merchants and customers may experience higher-than-normal declines to transactions.
- Merchants may encounter an increased number of "10001 - Internal Error" and/or "520002 -Internal Error" responses for API calls.
- PayPal users may also experience errors accessing the PayPal website (https://www.paypal.com and/or the PayPal checkout flows.
- PayPal REST APIs may result in HTTP 500 errors.
- PayPal Here and Mobile In-Store payments may not complete.
If you have any questions, please visit the PayPal website here:
The HiPay Team