When trying to sign in to HiPay Console, make sure you are using the correct email address.
If the error message “Unable to sign in” appears, it means your password is incorrect or expired.
In this case, you need to reset your password.
To do so, follow these steps.
- On the HiPay Console login page, click on “Need help signing in?”
- Click on “Forgot password?”
- Fill in the email address of your HiPay Console user account.
- You will receive an email: click on the link it contains to reset your password.
- You will be prompted to create a new password.
- Once your password has been reset, you will receive a confirmation email.
You can then sign in to HiPay Console using your new password.
Please note: For security reasons, the password reset email is valid for one hour.
After this period, you will need to repeat the abovementioned steps.
If you still have trouble signing in to HiPay Console, please read this article to make sure your user account has not been locked.
If you have any other questions on signing in to HiPay Console, please click here to submit a request to our Support team.