The widgets on your dashboard come from the widget store, which displays and classifies all available widgets according to your user rights.
To access the store, click on the icon on the top right-hand corner of your dashboard.
The interface shows all available widgets. Two types of displays are possible: the thumbnail view and the list view. To choose one or the other, click on the “Thumbnail view” or “List view” icon on the top right-hand corner of the widget store.
Click on a widget to display its information sheet, which contains a description and an overview of the widget, as well as information about the data and the calculations (in case of a KPI-type widget) it uses. Please do not hesitate to read the information sheet for more details on how a widget operates.
There are several ways to add a widget.
- In the thumbnail view, click on ADD on the bottom right-hand corner of each widget.
- In the list view, right-click on a widget, then click on ADD TO THE DASHBOARD.
- In the list view, select multiple widgets, click on the selection icon on the top right-hand corner, then click on ADD TO THE DASHBOARD.
- From the widget information sheet, click on ADD at the bottom of the sheet.
Once added, the widget appears at the bottom of your dashboard. You can then move it and put it wherever you like.
- List of the various widget categories
- Adding a widget
- Moving a widget
- Enlarging a widget
- Removing a widget