When clicking on this type of field, it displays the available numerical operators:
- = (equal),
- > (higher than),
- >= (higher than or equal to),
- < (lower than),
- <= (lower than or equal to),
- != (different from).
Thus, you immediately know it is a field requiring numerical data only.
Another operator enables you to search between 2 values.
- Enter a numerical value (e.g.: 200).
- Press the space bar.
- The operator “TO” is suggested: Select it.
- Enter a new numerical value (e.g.: 400).
The search will return all values between 200 and 400.
The Information icon (at the top right of the field) gives you some examples of use.
To close the Information, click again on the icon.