The “Custom data” field can be added in the form as many times as you wish.
This field consists of two parts.
- On the left, enter the customized field label (also called key) on which you want to carry out your search.
- Start by typing a character.
- The field suggests labels including this character.
- On the right, fill in the customized field value. Please note that this field does not use autosuggestion.
- Type a value.
- Press enter to launch the search.
You can launch the search by only entering a label in the left field. In that case, regardless of the right field value, the engine returns all transactions with this label.
Your transaction data contain the field “Loyalty point: 1200”.
- Only enter “Loyalty point” in the left field.
- Launch the search.
All transactions with the field “Loyalty point” in their data are returned in the search results.
When you call two identical fields (two identical keys), the OR operator is automatically used between the two fields, in order to get results for both values.
When the keys are different, the AND operator is applied just like for the rest of the form.
With 3 custom data, 2 custom data “Animal” and 1 custom data “Object”
Article is closed for comments.