Filters enable you to hide the data you don’t want to display. By disabling the filter, you can display all the data again.
- On columns featuring the icon, click on it.
- You can:
- Filter: By default, all items are unchecked. Check the boxes of the data you wish to display, then click on APPLY. To select all the data, click on SELECT ALL. You can also uncheck them all by clicking on DESELECT ALL.
- Search data: By typing characters in the search field. For example, enter “P” to narrow the list down to the terms containing the letter “p” (upper and lower cases are not taken into account).
- Check the boxes of the data you wish to display, then click on APPLY.
To disable the filter without going back to the search form, click on the cross to the right of the filter chip.
All values are displayed by default, even if they are not in your search results or in your data.
Turkey is displayed in countries even if none of your data is referring to it.
Filter chip behavior
Example in the Transaction module:
- Select “Visa” and “Mastercard” in the list of payment means from the advanced search form.
- A filter chip, “Payment means: 2 payment means”, is then displayed above search results,
- and “Visa” and “Mastercard” are checked in the filtering of the “Payment means” column.
- Uncheck “Mastercard” in the filtering of the “Payment means” column.
- The first chip, “Payment means: 2 payment means”, is greyed out,
- and a new filter chip, “Payment means: Visa”, is displayed.