You can display the columns of your choice and place them in the order you want.
Horizontal scrolling is displayed when you select more columns than what your screen allows you.
On Firefox and Chrome browsers, click on the Shift key + use the mouse scroll wheel to force horizontal scrolling in the table.
In that case, the first column turns “static” (except on smartphones), which means it doesn’t move when scrolling to the right.
To manage columns:
- To the right of the results bar, click on the settings icon.
- Click on “Organize columns”.
- Select a column by clicking on the line of your choice.
- As soon as the column is selected, you can move it.
- Click on the lefticon, then drag it to the top of your screen.
- Please note that the top line represents the first column of the table.
Scrolling is not available when moving a column. It can be used as soon as you release the column.
Most columns have three possible sizes.
- S: small size
- M: medium size
- L: large size
To change the column size, simply click on the letter.
The modification is done in real time on your screen and you immediately see the result.
Once satisfied with the way table columns are organized, click on SAVE.
If you close the menu without saving, the “Changed columns” filter chip is displayed.
The organization and size of columns are stored in the URL. When sharing a search URL with colleagues, you also share all your settings.
If you wish, you can also click on RESTORE DEFAULTS to revert to the initial columns organization.