Exports are accessible above search results by clicking on the icon.
A specific access right secures this button, which is therefore only displayed to those who are entitled to access it.
Furthermore, this button is only available on a computer and is not displayed on mobile devices (tablet and smartphone).
When clicking on the Export button, the menu gives you these 4 options:
- Export to my email,
- Recurring export,
- Recurring exports list.
When clicking on EXPORT, a simple export is immediately generated.
This option is available for up to 50,000 result lines.
- A menu appears and allows you to choose the granularity of the export: one payment operation per line or one transaction per line. Then click on "Export" to start the export.
- A snackbar is displayed at the bottom left of your screen for 3 seconds, with “Export creation” indicated and a CANCEL button to abort the file creation process.
- Then, a new snackbar is displayed and the file creation starts.
- Finally, a last snackbar indicates that the file is available:
- click on DOWNLOAD THE FILE to retrieve the generated file and close the snackbar.
The file creation process can take time. You can keep navigating on the interface but you can’t close the snackbar.
The export file precisely incorporates your search results:
- same number of results,
- same sorting,
- same columns in the same order.
It also takes into account your user settings:
- your language (and thus the related decimal format),
- your date format and your time zone.
By default, the CSV file separator is a semicolon. The file is encoded in Unicode (UTF-8) and compatible with Windows (CRLF).