Exports are accessible above search results by clicking on the icon.
A specific access right secures this button, which is therefore only displayed to those who are entitled to access it.
Furthermore, this button is only available on a computer and is not displayed on mobile devices (tablet and smartphone).
When clicking on the Export management button, the menu gives you these 4 options:
- Export to my email,
- Recurring export,
- Recurring exports list.
When clicking on EXPORT TO MY EMAIL, a simple export is sent directly to your email address.
This option is available for up to 50,000 result lines.
- A menu appears and allows you to choose the granularity of the export: one payment operation per line or one transaction per line. Then click on "Export" to start the export.
- A snackbar is displayed at the bottom left of your screen for 3 seconds, with “Export creation” written and a CANCEL button to abort the file creation process.
- Then, a new snackbar is displayed and the file creation starts. The message specifies the address to which the email will be sent with the export file.
The file creation process, as well as the email receipt, can take time.
The export file precisely incorporates your search results:
- same number of results,
- same sorting,
- same columns in the same order.
It also takes into account your user settings:
- your language (and therefore the related decimal format),
- your date format and your time zone.
By default, the CSV file separator is a semicolon. The file is encoded in Unicode (UTF-8) and compatible with Windows (CRLF).