Dashboard filters (periods and accounts) indistinctly act on all dashboard widgets.
Widget configuration only applies to the widget you choose to “customize” and enables you to perform the following actions:
- freeze a widget on a specific period,
- modify the name of a widget to customize it,
- example: "T/O of the franchisee XX",
- associate one or several accounts specifically to a widget,
- example: allows to monitor the T/O of several accounts on the same display,
- choose between "Period -1" and "Year -1" for comparison badges of KPI widgets.
Each widget is configurable according to its type of display; fields vary from one widget to another.
Accessing widget configuration
- When clicking on the header of the widget you wish to configure, the widget gets bigger and two icons become visible in the upper part:
- the icon for widget setting,
- the icon to remove it from your dashboard.
- Click on the icon for widget setting.
- Modify the fields of your choice.
- Click on the “APPLY” button.
Please note that clicking on the icon on the right of the Name, Account name and Date fields will reset the field to its initial state.
- If you changed the name of the widget, when clicking on the icon to the right of the Name field, the name will be reset to default.
If you changed the account of the widget, when clicking on the icon to the right of the Account name field, the field will be cleared and the widget will resume applying the account associated with all the other dashboard widgets.
If you changed the date of the widget, when clicking on the icon to the right of the Date field, the field will be cleared and the widget will resume taking into account the date applied to all the other dashboard widgets.
On your smartphone
Enlarging and configuring a widget is not possible on smartphones.