Favorites can be edited, both on content (search configuration) and form (favorite’s name).
Editing the name of the favorite
- Access search results with the displayed favorites (please refer to Displaying a favorite).
- To the right of the results bar, click on the icon.
- Click on “Edit favorite”.
Edit the name of the favorite and click on SAVE.
Editing the content of the favorite
If you modify filters, sorting or columns when using a favorite:
- The favorite marker changes (a new icon appears on the left of the marker),
- The favorite icon, in the menu, changes to , too.
To save changes, please proceed as follows.
- Click on the icon from the menu.
- The menu suggests “Save changes”.
- When clicking on it, changes are saved in the favorite.
- The marker reverts to its initial color (when it’s selected).
- A snackbar confirms that changes have been saved.
- The icon is full again .
Article is closed for comments.