By clicking on the search field of the navigation bar, you reach the quick search space of the HiPay Console. The BACK button enables you to go back to the previous page.
The search engine compares the terms you enter in the search field with those available in the HiPay Console. Simple searches consisting of one or two words are returning the highest number of results.
Start with a quick search, then progressively add words to narrow results down. Please note that from the first letter onward, as you keep typing your search, suggestions show up under the search field.
- When clicking in the search field, your search history is displayed (if the history is empty, target fields appear instead).
- Starting from the third character, new suggestions show up. The search engine queries all words from the application that might interest you. This is called autosuggestion. Those new terms are always preceded by a target field providing context.
- When clicking on:
- a history , it is displayed in the quick search field;
- a target field , it is displayed in the quick search field (you can then add a value);
- a search suggestion , it is displayed in the quick search field;
- a transaction information sheet , you immediately access the detailed transaction (you are then redirected to the old interface).
When you are satisfied with your search entry, click on the suggested result of your choice.
The term then shows up in the search field. You can either keep narrowing your search down or press the ENTER key to launch the search.
Using your keyboard
Choose the term that interests you using the arrows on your keyboard, then press SPACE to select the desired term and keep carrying out the search. Then press the ENTER key to validate the search.
Search results are displayed. The content of your search then appears in a filter chip.
A green or red icon (validation indicator) enables you to see if your search syntax is valid.
- The red icon blocks the search (the search is not launching when you press the ENTER key).
- The search is rejected when:
- The query contains brackets in brackets,
- The query contains an open bracket alone,
- The query contains two keywords (AND OR) following each other,
- The green icon unblocks the search. The search is launched when pressing the ENTER key.
Selecting a module for search
To the left of the quick search field, the module selector enables you to specify in which module you wish to carry out the search.
- Click on the icon to the left of the search field (this icon represents the Transaction module which is the default module for your quick search).
- Choose a module.
- Immediately, your mouse cursor moves to the search field.
When you choose a module, your selection is saved. Thus, if you exit your session and come back two days later, you will find the module you had selected before logging out.
- When clicking directly in the search field, suggested target fields (and values) depend on the module whose icon is displayed on the left.
- When clicking on FILTER, the quick form depends on the module whose icon is displayed on the left.
- When changing module in the (quick or advanced) search form, the icon displayed on the left is not modified. The dependency between these two fields only works in one direction.