Most search results columns can be sorted.
For columns that cannot be filtered (i.e. without the icon next to the title):
- Click on the column title.
- An arrow pointing up appears. The table is instantly sorted in alphabetical order/numerical ascending order (from A to Z or from 1 to 9).
- If you click a second time, the table is sorted in reverse alphabetical order/numerical descending order (from Z to A or from 9 to 1).
To return to “sort by default” (on the order creation date), click on the icon of a column that can be filtered, then click on “Default sort”.
For columns with the icon next to the title:
- Click on the icon.
- You can then sort:
- by alphabetical order (from A to Z) or by reverse alphabetical order (from Z to A) for alphabetical or alphanumerical columns,
- by ascending order (from 1 to 9) or by descending order (from 9 to 1) for numerical columns.
When sorting or filtering is applied on a column, the whole results table is modified.
Sorting changes the order of the table lines, filtering removes the deselected lines from the table.
When sorting is applied on a column, the icon is modified: it becomes for ascending sorting, and for descending sorting. Furthermore, the icon turns blue and the column title is underlined.
Sorting cannot be applied simultaneously on two columns.
Example of ascending numerical sorting on the “Authorization amount” column (Transaction module):