In the title of the “Amount” columns, a toggle button enables you to totally remove formatting relating to the language (separators used for thousands, currencies, etc.).
This tool makes it easier to use these columns when exporting and opening them in a spreadsheet (e.g., Excel).
Besides, each “Amount” column includes a menu which enables you to calculate the following items in one click.
- Number: displays the total number of lines with results.
- Sum: adds up all the column values.
- Average: calculates the average of all the values.
- Minimum value: displays the lowest of all the column values.
- Maximum value: displays the highest of all the column values.
Click on “see more...” to display values in all the column currencies.
The panel on the right displays the converted amounts depending on your preferred currency.
PLEASE NOTE: this feature on the “Amount” columns is only available in the Transaction module for now. The Financial report and Invoice modules will follow.
Article is closed for comments.