In most modules, when clicking on a search result line, you are redirected to an information sheet, detailing all the data gathered by the system.
Most of the time, information sheets are comprised of the same elements:
- the header, displaying key performance indicators (KPIs), and a status giving you access to the display settings and enabling you to go back,
- the body, displaying detailed data within sections.
Use the back arrow, at the top left of the header, to go back to the screen where you were before landing on the information sheet.
When using the navigation arrows in the information sheets, if you click on the back arrow, you are not returning to the previous information sheet but to the page from which you accessed the information sheets.
When clicking on the first line of the Transaction module results display, the information sheet of the first transaction opens. Click on the right navigation arrow to reach information sheet n°2. Click again to reach information sheet n°3.
Then, click on the back arrow to return to the search results table.
When entering an information sheet URL directly in your browser, the back arrow is not displayed.
Navigating through information sheets
Navigation arrows enable you to navigate from one information sheet to another without having to go back to search results.
On the first information sheet of your search results, the navigationarrow, halfway down the page on the right, enables you to access the next information sheet.
- The arrow changes color and indicates the title or ID of information sheet n°2 when hovering your mouse over it.
- When clicking on it, the first information sheet slides to the left and the second one is displayed on the screen.
When landing on the latter, anarrow is displayed on the left of the screen along with the right arrow. It enables you to go back to the first information sheet.
When changing the date while navigating with arrows, a screen is displayed to specify this change.
Right and left arrows on your keyboard also enable you to go from one information sheet to another.
Navigation arrows completely disappear on smartphones. Simply slide your fingers to go from one information sheet to another.
Information sheets KPIs
Most of the time, key performance indicators (KPIs) are displayed in the header of information sheets.
These KPIs are shortcut buttons to related sections:
Please note that when clicking on a KPI, the URL changes: This means that if you share an information sheet with colleagues, they will immediately land in the right section by clicking on your link.
However, if you scroll up or down an information sheet before sharing it with colleagues, they will land at the top of the information sheet when clicking on your link.
Indeed, URLs do not change while scrolling up or down information sheets.
Each information sheet consists of sections.
Sections gather data logically. Some display keys (e.g.: customer first name) and values (e.g.: Raphael), other display data tables (e.g.: the basket in the transaction information sheet).
Sections can be folded: Click on the title of a section to reduce it and only see its title.
Just like for search results columns, you can display the sections of your choice and place them in the order you want.
To manage sections:
- At the very top on the right, click on the settings icon.
- Select a section.
- As soon as a section is selected, you can move it: Click on the left icon, then drag it up or down.
- Please note that the highest line represents the first information sheet section, located at the very top.
- Close the menu.
Sections organization is automatically saved.
Only received values are shown in information sheets. If a data is not displayed, it means that the information sheet has not received it. Therefore, the related field cannot be seen.
When all values of a section are empty, the section cannot be seen.
Right-clicking gives you access to specific features:
- Copying a value in your clipboard,
- Launching a search (for available data in search fields) based on a value.
- Transaction information sheet: list of KPIs
- Transaction information sheet: list of sections
- Search results display
- Glossary of terms used in HiPay Console
Article is closed for comments.