The transaction information sheet contains the following information in its header.
On the left:
- the order ID,
- the transaction ID,
- the operation mode (Collect, Gateway, Gateway+, Gateway ++, etc.).
In the center:
- the transaction status,
- the transaction KPIs.
On the right:
- a button bringing you to the FULL VIEW (old interface),
- a button enabling you to open the status history.
The account name (with its ID) can also be displayed before the first section if several accounts have been selected in the account selector (this applies to you only if you have several accounts).
Then, the information sheet is made up of seven sections.
- CUSTOMER: Indicates all data collected about the customer upon order.
A sticker is displayed next to the Customer section title. This sticker indicates the number of transactions carried out by the customer.
When clicking on the sticker, you are redirected to the search filtered based on the following criteria:
- PAYMENT: Indicates all data linked to the payment means used by the customer to pay their order. This section varies depending on payment scenarios. For example, in the case of a POS transaction, it specifies received data about the store and payment terminal.
- ORDER: Indicates all data about the customer’s basket, delivery, billing or cash register information, if applicable.
The transaction information sheet shows two aspects:
- data specific to the transaction, which are displayed in the sections and can be perused by vertically scrolling the information sheet,
- data specific to the order, which are displayed in the ORDER section and can be perused horizontally with the tabs. In fact, the order can vary over time without distinction for the transaction: with each capture or partial refund, each collect, each settlement, etc., without impacting the other sections of the information sheet.
The basket display varies depending on how it evolves.
- Upon creation, the basket displays all items, their quantity and the amount including tax.
- Upon authorization, the section displays information linked to this authorization (acquirer’s transaction ID, authorization code, etc.) below the basket.
- Upon capture, two tabs are created:
- The AUTHORIZED tab shows the customer’s basket as it was authorized.
- The CAPTURED tab
- Capture details (for a fully or partially captured transaction) are displayed.
- The REFUND button enables to refund all or part of the captured basket.
- Upon refund, two tabs are created:
- the REFUNDED tab,
- the REMAINING BALANCE AMOUNT tab.
- AUTHENTICATION: Indicates all data linked to the payment means authentication method.
- CUSTOM DATA: Indicates all personal data received for the transaction.
- REFUSAL: Enables to understand the reason for a transaction refusal thanks to a code and a description.
- CHARGEBACK AND DISPUTE: Enables, upon transaction creation, to know if the transaction can or cannot be reversed. Then, in case of a chargeback, it enables follow-up and gives details of dispute.
The FULL VIEW button enables you to quickly go to the detailed transaction on the old interface.
The FULL VIEW button has been implemented since the HiPay Console does not allow yet to display an information sheet with all the detailed information of the old interface.
From the search results, you can also right-click on the line of your choice and select “Open in the old interface”. The former detailed information sheet will open in a new tab.
Article is closed for comments.