Our onboarding form comprises several sections, divided into subsections. Required information enables us to validate your merchant account creation request.
SECTIONS TO FILL IN
- Offer and chosen features: This section sums up the chosen HiPay offer as well as key elements such as the URLs provided, the payment and settlement currencies specified or the number of users included in the offer.
- General information: This section includes your registered address, your IBAN as well as information about legal representatives, signatories of the contract (if different) and, if applicable, beneficial owners (natural persons who, either directly or indirectly, own or control more than 25% of the shares or voting rights in a legal entity, or who otherwise exercise effective control over the management of the legal entity).
- Your business: This section details your business activity (payment model, delivery and shipping policy…) to clearly understand it.
- Volumes and payment methods: This section indicates the breakdown of your past, current and/or future transactions relating to your activity. Forecasts are requested to better meet your needs.
- Payment security (PCI DSS): This section specifies your PCI DSS level, linked to your integration. As a reminder, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a reference standard to protect consumers, which aims at reducing frauds and data breaches throughout the payment ecosystem. It applies to any organization accepting or processing credit card payments.
- Your websites: This section is intended to validate the URLs which will be specified in the HiPay contract and check if your website meets with compliance requirements (clear privacy, cancellation and refund policies…).
Article is closed for comments.