To make online transactions with HiPay, your website must meet our compliance requirements.
Therefore, you must provide us with your URL address(es) so that our teams can verify the information submitted and validate if it meets HiPay’s requirements.
Please note: If your website is under construction, you can provide us with a pre-production access or screenshots of the purchasing journey as well as your general terms and conditions of sale in PDF format.
Your general terms and conditions must include the following information:
- Your company name
- Description of the products or services offered to your customers
- Information on payment processing (instant or recurring)
- On your website, the name of your company (company name and trade name) must be clearly displayed, as well as its tax address and company number (SIREN/SIRET number or its equivalent).
- Information on your delivery system
- How long does it take to process an order?
- To which countries do you deliver?
- Information on your cancellation and refund policy
- What are the refund conditions?
- What are the return or cancellation conditions?
- Which data do you store?
- Which data do you share with a third party?
Your customers must be able to accept your general terms and conditions as well as your cancellation and refund policy by ticking a checkbox or through any other similar web component.
This statement must be accompanied by hypertext links so that your customers can knowingly agree to your terms and conditions before validating their payment.
Your customers must also be able to contact you if necessary.
To this end, contact information displayed on your website must include:
- your company name,
- an email address,
- a phone number.