HiPay develops different CMS modules to help you reduce your development time to integrate the HiPay solution.
These modules are only compatible with CMS native features. We advise against overloading directly in the code of the modules as it complicates security updates.
If you have implemented special configurations (i.e., overloading), notably in terms of order workflow and/or checkout, we can neither guarantee that they will work properly nor provide you with any support.
In this case, we invite you to adhere to the best practices imposed by each publisher.
You can suggest new features to our community and our technical teams through our GitHub repositories.
HiPay frequently releases new versions of the modules. It is imperative to regularly update your platforms to be compatible with the versions of HiPay’s APIs, which are also evolving.
HiPay offers support services provided that your platforms run on maintained PHP versions and updated CMS versions with the latest security patches (see the list below).
We are obligated to follow each publisher’s minimum recommendations.
If you encounter an issue while using the modules, before contacting our Support team, we invite you to:
- analyze your platform’s PHP logs as well as the logs specific to the HiPay module,
- update the module to the most recent version,
- perform similar tests on your stage environments,
- analyze possible overloading in the code and interferences with third-party modules,
- perform tests on a blank environment without your developments or any third-party modules.
For all our CMS modules running on PHP platforms, the minimum version of PHP is version 7.2.
Minimum CMS versions supported:
- MAGENTO 1
- MAGENTO 2
- SALESFORCE COMMERCE CLOUD (SFCC) (2023)
- SFRA: 6.0
- SiteGenesis: 22.1.0
- SHOPWARE (2023)