All the documents that must be provided to identify a professional account are listed below.
Please note: the HiPay Marketplace seller account must be created in the name of the legal
representative and the address indicated on the HiPay account must match with the head
For professional accounts (corporations)
- A copy of front and back sides of a valid identification document (ID card or passport) of the legal representative
- Certificate of incorporation (document certifying Company registration) issued within the last 3 months (or any equivalent document)
- A copy of the Articles of association
- Professional bank account identification document (RIB/IBAN) in the name of the company
- Identification of Ultimate Beneficial Owners (including: name, surname, date of birth, nationality), accompanied by:
- Copy of a valid identity document for each ultimate beneficial owner (national identity card or passport);
- Proof of address for each beneficial owner dated within the last three months.
For professional accounts (persons)
- A copy of front and back sides of a valid identification document (ID card or passport) of the individual
- Registration number with the Registry of Companies (SIREN number or its equivalent)
- Professional bank account identification document (RIB/IBAN) in the name of the individual
Why providing these documents?
Certificate of incorporation
The certificate of incorporation is a document issued by the clerk of the competent Commercial court.
The incorporation proves the existence of the company’s legal personality and the creation of the business capital for individual companies.
This document enables us to verify that a company actually exists and that the information provided is accurate.
This applies to the following companies, among others:
- Limited companies,
- European companies,
- Limited liability partnerships,
- Public limited companies.
Articles of association or incorporating document of a company
The articles of association can be a notarial deed or a private agreement.
Professional bank account identification document (RIB/IBAN)
The bank account to which collected funds will be allocated must be in the name of the seller (company or individual). The professional bank account identification document (RIB/IBAN) enables us to check the identity of the account holder and to have the bank details necessary to transfer money.
As a rule, the bank account must have been opened in an institution established in the country where the seller is located.
INFORMATION RELATING TO WITHDRAWALS
- If the account holder is not identified, the seller cannot make any withdrawal requests.
- The number of withdrawals is unlimited.