As you know, Adobe/Magento has announced the end of support for all 1.x versions as of June 2020.
For more details, please refer to this post from the Magento Blog.
Until June 2020, HiPay will answer any questions relating to the support of the HiPay module for Magento 1, but will not make it evolve.
As of this date, the HiPay module for Magento 1 will not be maintained anymore, since it will not be possible to ensure payment security.
In the meantime, you may plan your transition to Magento 2.
HiPay encourages you to do so as soon as possible and has put everything in place to provide you guidance and support regarding the evolution of your technical integration.
To this end, we invite you to refer to this technical documentation in order to quickly and easily install your HiPay module for Magento 2 and thus benefit from the following features.
- Compliance with PSD2 requirements relating to Strong Customer Authentication
- More than 30 payment methods available
- 3-D Secure enabling/disabling
- One-click payment option configuration with custom rules
- Available integrations: Hosted Fields, Hosted Page and Hosted iFrame
- Email management for challenged transactions pending validation to fight against fraud
- Manual and automatic capture
- Partial capture and refund
- Payment in x installments without fees
- Custom data management to easily send and view your data from your HiPay Enterprise back office
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us through our Support Center.
The HiPay Team